Here’s my April 2014 Birchbox!
If you love getting to try new products out (especially cosmetic products) then I suggest jumping on the Birchbox bandwagon! I’ve been getting the boxes for a few years now ($10 a month) and have found a few products I really enjoy (and have become purse staples).
I thought I would just do a quick post on what I got for this month’s box and by all means if you’re interested go and sign up!
The products are (in no particular order):
- Number 4™ Reconstructing Masque
- Number 4™ Clarifying Shampoo
- Color Club Gala’s Gems Collection Nail Polish – Breakfast At…
- derma e® Hydrating Night Crème with Hyaluronic Acid
- theBalm® cosmetics How ‘Bout Them Apples? – Pie
- KIND Healthy Grain Bars
The Number 4™ Reconstructing Masque couldn’t have come at a better time! Since going blonde I need to use a lot of masks to deep condition my hair from all the bleaching. It smells really good AND my hair is in better condition, I think I’m going to purchase the full size of this!
I’m really pleased with this month’s box!
Let me know what you got in your Birchbox this month!
Where to Buy: Birchbox.com