I’ve been a subscriber of Ipsy since the very start when they were still MyGlam!
I like Ipsy because they give more makeup products over skincare, rarely give perfume samples, and you tend to always get very large samples and full sized products each month.
Whenever I see the shiny hot pink padded mailer in my mail box, I get so excited!
I also love that not only do you get the 5 deluxe samples and full size products each month, but you get a custom makeup bag as well.
What I got for my April 2014 Ipsy Bag
- Rainhow Honey Nail Polish – Midnight Fountain
- Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil Travel Size – Black Velvet
- Demeter Jasmine Perfume Oil Roll On
- dr. brandt® microdermabrasion
- Mary Kay At Play™ Jelly Lip Gloss – Berry Me
I was so happy to see Rainbow Honey included this month because it’s one of my favorite indie polish brands! Then to get an Urban Decay eyeliner? Epic!
The only product I’m not thrilled about is the jasmine perfume oil, and that’s because I really don’t like jasmine scents. Aside from that, Demeter is a fantastic brand and the sample I got is massive.
What an AWESOME bag this month!
Where to Buy: Ipsy.com