Here’s a TON of screenshots and such of some past designs (remember when I used to “skin” lol!) OSN has had over the past 10 1/2 years! I wonder how many of you remember some of these?! This literally is just a handful, I have hundreds more but these were the ones I found that I didn’t need to re-code to see the full design.

Here they are in no particular order or size!

Stay up to Date

Nicole commented 7 times at OSN!
posted on May 13th 2012 at 5:11PM CST

I remember so many of these! I’ve always been jealous of your designs/talent.

posted on May 13th 2012 at 9:47PM CST

Aww thank you!

Sharon Possehl commented 2 times at OSN!
posted on May 13th 2012 at 9:12PM CST

Haha I remember almost all of these! Still love them all :)

posted on May 13th 2012 at 9:47PM CST

It’s sad when this literally is barely ANY of them too! I used to change designs every week it seemed like!

Ronni tweets at  & has commented 41 times at OSN!
posted on May 13th 2012 at 11:28PM CST

HA. Nice trip down memory lane! :D

Ronni's recent post: :)
posted on May 14th 2012 at 3:03AM CST

It’s so crazy! Also, going through some old documents, I was a member of YOUR old message board as well!

Ronni tweets at  & has commented 41 times at OSN!
posted on May 13th 2012 at 11:28PM CST

Also… I don’t know if I told you but I LOVE this new design SO MUCH.

Ronni's recent post: :)
posted on May 14th 2012 at 3:03AM CST

THANK YOU!

Kristi {at} Live and Love Out Loud tweets at  & has commented 129 times at OSN!
posted on May 14th 2012 at 12:04AM CST

Okay, don’t hate me but I laughed over the Santa design. I don’t know who that Sarah is. lol I loved this little walk down memory lane, though. I remember a bunch of these. My how you’ve grown! :)

PS And now I know that you have a thing for The Beatles.

Kristi {at} Live and Love Out Loud's recent post: Leap Into Spring Photo Challenge: Finale Giveaway
posted on May 14th 2012 at 3:04AM CST

Oh man, there are so many more just like it. That was back in the GreyMatter days though, all about the tables!

Oh geez, HUGE Beatles and Lennon fan. Hence my ‘Imagine’ tattoo!

Samantha tweets at  & has commented 130 times at OSN!
posted on May 14th 2012 at 7:35AM CST

I remember almost all of these, lol! But I don’t see one of my favourites: it was a header with photos that you took, 3 I believe… but not like the one you’ve posted with the polaroids… I can’t seem to describe it, lol. I always loved it though!

posted on May 14th 2012 at 8:28AM CST

LOL!!!! Do you remember how LONG ago it was?

Samantha tweets at  & has commented 130 times at OSN!
posted on May 14th 2012 at 10:41AM CST

Must have been about 5 years ago maybe? Honestly, no. haha. I remember the background was white or light, and I think the sidebar was on the left. I remember being SO jealous of it and trying to recreate the basic layout on my LiveJournal, hahahaha

posted on May 14th 2012 at 11:05AM CST

Do you remember if it was still using MovableType or was it with ExpressionEngine? I am SO determined to find it now lol

posted on May 14th 2012 at 11:07AM CST

OH OMG! Did it have… FEATHERS?

Samantha tweets at  & has commented 130 times at OSN!
posted on May 14th 2012 at 11:09AM CST

posted on May 14th 2012 at 11:11AM CST

AHAHHA!

Samantha tweets at  & has commented 130 times at OSN!
posted on May 14th 2012 at 11:26AM CST

That’s the one!!! I was sooooo obsessed with it! Lol! I would check OSN constantly just to look at it, hahahaha

posted on May 14th 2012 at 11:28AM CST

LOL! It’s bad, I hardly remember most of my designs because I would change almost weekly! I wish I had ALL of them, coding and all… still! I’m THRILLED we figured it out LOL!!!!

posted on May 14th 2012 at 8:38AM CST

Looking for the design… I found the MOTHERLOAD of zip files no joke. Projects even I had forgotten about like “Correspondence” which I believe was a penpal site LOL! I am FREAKING out right now lol it’s so exciting.

I also have so much of the coding or at the very least the images and CSS from almost all of my old designs. I should figure out how to “skin” OSN again and have people “blast to the past” with OSN or something. This is so crazy I’m so giddy going through these!

I was more image heavy and creative back then LOL!

Crystal tweets at  & has commented 80 times at OSN!
posted on May 14th 2012 at 10:19AM CST

Hello, memories! I remember several of these, but the “oldosn4” really brings back memories, and “skin7” was always one of my favorites.

posted on May 14th 2012 at 10:23AM CST

I JUST updated the post and redid all the images! I found SO MANY MORE! I actually have almost all of them but these are the ones that I didn’t have to re-code LOL! I even have my spunkysprite.com designs!

Crystal tweets at  & has commented 80 times at OSN!
posted on May 14th 2012 at 10:28AM CST

I want to see that! *laughs* (Oh, and skin7 changed to birds3. The one with “Spread my wings”…)

posted on May 14th 2012 at 10:31AM CST

Yep, Spread My Wings is one of my epic all time favorites actually. I should bring that one back one of these days. Then all of us old folk can trip out!

kimm commented 14 times at OSN!
posted on May 14th 2012 at 10:32AM CST

This brings back some sweet memories :)

kimm's recent post: Happy Mothers Day
posted on May 14th 2012 at 10:35AM CST

Aww I’m glad! I would have added more but then we’d have hundreds of images LOL!

Amanda tweets at  & has commented 43 times at OSN!
posted on May 14th 2012 at 10:36AM CST

You have had many awesome and beautiful designs… really speaks of your AMAZING coding talents :)

posted on May 14th 2012 at 11:04AM CST

Thank you! It’s such a trip. I also was HARDCORE about my various projects. My most successful was Pagan@OSN, that lasted oh geez… 3-5 years? Was semi-popular and everything LOL!

Echo commented 32 times at OSN!
posted on May 14th 2012 at 12:15PM CST

The ‘Breathe Autumn’ one and the last one with the feathers are my favorites. So soothing! I don’t remember many of them. I was a quiet blogger (much like now) most of the time and was more in the art circles than blogger circles, so I’d visit like once ever few months.

Echo's recent post: Lovin’ the Weekend
posted on May 14th 2012 at 10:35PM CST

Thank you! I was more creative back then I swear lol.

Lisa Marie @ MidwestVeg commented 19 times at OSN!
posted on May 15th 2012 at 3:20PM CST

I remember almost all of these, but especially that John Lennon one. I remember that was the first time I commented on your blog after being a lurker for years. I guess it was the first time I felt I had something interesting to say lol. But yeah, I’m with everyone else. That last one is pure awesome. You should think about making like a V 2.0 (hah!) and reintroducing it. It just screams Starry Night!

posted on May 19th 2012 at 2:51AM CST

LOL!!!! I really should, maybe for the 11th yr anniversary or something!

Amanda Jillian tweets at  & has commented 143 times at OSN!
posted on May 15th 2012 at 10:05PM CST

Wow, I love so many of them.

Amanda Jillian's recent post: Letting the animals ... err kids run wild
posted on May 19th 2012 at 2:51AM CST

Thank you!!

Danielle tweets at  & has commented 27 times at OSN!
posted on May 18th 2012 at 2:45PM CST

I love this post! There are so many awesome layouts and heck I even remember some of them!

Danielle's recent post: WTF Friday
posted on May 19th 2012 at 2:52AM CST

I used to design bi-weekly or monthly back then LOL!