I decided to try and participate in Joy of Love this month, so here is day one!

The prompt was “What They Do” and I chose my youngest son, Tristan, for my subject.

What he does, is SLEEP. Granted, he is nocturnal so he’s passed out from noon-7 pm usually which is fine since it’s not like I have anything else going on outside of the house. His big brother is the same way so I suppose it works out in the long run!

I shot these really quickly tonight since our blizzard just started!

Stay up to Date

cheryl tweets at  & has commented 165 times at OSN!
posted on February 01st 2011 at 6:39PM CST

So adorable! I love the close-up of the little feet. :-)

Sarah tweets at  & has commented 3930 times at OSN!
posted on February 02nd 2011 at 8:54AM CST

Thank you! I love his teeny feet lol!

Amy tweets at  & has commented 52 times at OSN!
posted on February 01st 2011 at 8:42PM CST

SLEEPING BABY FEET! Love.

Sarah tweets at  & has commented 3930 times at OSN!
posted on February 02nd 2011 at 9:03AM CST

I was plumping them LOL

Lynda commented 109 times at OSN!
posted on February 02nd 2011 at 10:06AM CST

Hoorah! I’m so glad you’re participating in this! I am too, but I’m *behind*. (My subject’s going to be Mark!)

These photos capture your sleeping baby so perfectly. How old is he now? Good to see Noah’s not the only one without any hair!

Also – I really love your February colors. I *love* how you change your theme up so often! I wish I had that kind of motivation!

Lynda's recent post: A Day in the Life
Sarah tweets at  & has commented 3930 times at OSN!
posted on February 07th 2011 at 4:14PM CST

I am SOO behind due to the kids getting so sick.

He’s 16mo and actually has a LOT of hair but it’s a super light strawberry blonde. I am actually surprised how light it STILL is, I would have thought it would have darkened by now!

Damita commented 115 times at OSN!
posted on February 04th 2011 at 8:32AM CST

Awww so cute!

Sarah tweets at  & has commented 3930 times at OSN!
posted on February 07th 2011 at 4:14PM CST

Thanks!

Echo s. commented 32 times at OSN!
posted on February 05th 2011 at 11:52PM CST

That second picture of him with his face down is so cool. And the chubby baby feet.

I love sleeping babies. I remember the long days I would be so happy to see Angel go down and then want to wake him up because my gosh he was cute sleeping!!!

But now sleep is hard to resist when he falls asleep :)

Sarah tweets at  & has commented 3930 times at OSN!
posted on February 07th 2011 at 4:32PM CST

LOL yes! I am always passing out when nursing him to a nap. Drives me nuts!

Rachael commented 9 times at OSN!
posted on February 06th 2011 at 11:04AM CST

I love how in sleep they seem to return to their newborn selves. And photo #3: those lashes!

Rachael's recent post: I Feel Another Poem Coming On!
Sarah tweets at  & has commented 3930 times at OSN!
posted on February 07th 2011 at 4:32PM CST

Thank you! Oh yes, they are soooo sweet when sleeping.