We received yesterday (no thanks to UPS, LONG story) our first order of cloth diapers from Jillians Drawers! Mind you this is the first “batch” if you will since we will still need at least another 12+.

bumgenius2

bumgenius1

And lastly, my son testing one out (yes those are Star Wars sheets), we didn’t have the fancy BumGenius 3.0 one-size CD when he was a baby!

bumgenius3

Amanda
posted on September 3rd 2009 at 4:02PM CST

I’ve heard great things about BG. I have 2 of them myself. I got a variety of brands to see what works for us and then will invest more into that specific kind.

posted on September 3rd 2009 at 9:53PM CST

Yay! I sadly didn’t get to get a complete cloth diaper stash so little boy is in sposies… kinda hate them cause he is a heavy night wetter so I have to change him 3 times a night and sometimes he still wakes up with wet jammies. Hoping later we can make the splurge to get a full stash of one size and prefolds. Let me know how you like the BumGenius 3.0s.

posted on September 4th 2009 at 12:14AM CST

@Amanda, I remember when I was CD’ing my oldest that I really liked pocket diapers, however back then there really wasn’t any “one-size” diaper at all.

@Sharon, we are hoping to finish getting the stash before the baby is born… I don’t know if that’s going to be possible since I’m now 37wks lol.

posted on September 4th 2009 at 1:39PM CST

Glad you received your order! I hope they work well for you…makes me want a baby so bad! :)

posted on September 4th 2009 at 6:13PM CST

The service from the shop was awesome, shipping was super fast, only issue was with UPS itself. EVIL UPS.

Caity
posted on September 5th 2009 at 10:01PM CST

That is so awesome! I am so excited to hear more about it! I am definitely interested in using cloth diapers when I have kids.

Damita
posted on September 7th 2009 at 2:56AM CST

Aww cute! I will use cloth diapers too!

posted on September 7th 2009 at 4:20PM CST

Those things save tons of money. :)

Lynda
posted on September 21st 2009 at 4:20PM CST

Very cool! I love new diapers! My BGs have served me well.
.-= {Lynda´s shared blog entry ..Notes for a future entry} =-.

posted on September 21st 2009 at 10:39PM CST

I only wish we had MORE, I don’t see how we can work with just 12.

Lynda
posted on September 23rd 2009 at 11:02PM CST

You can probably get 12+ prefolds and a couple diaper covers for under $20 until you get enough for more BGs.
.-= {Lynda´s shared blog entry ..Toddler Tantrum Troubles} =-.