Jill
posted on March 19th 2011 at 9:36AM CST

My resolution is 1920×1080. I know how possessive you can be about your work, so I feel like I should remind you that hi-res images are some of the most frequently re-uploaded files on the internet. They could go far, with or without you.

posted on March 21st 2011 at 2:57AM CST

Well these photos specifically I wouldn’t mind so much although I would put a watermark on them somewhere.

I’m only possessive over people I know and talk to using my work and claiming it as their own lol!

posted on March 19th 2011 at 11:50AM CST

I would love to see these as iPad backgrounds which are 1024 x 1024 :)

posted on March 21st 2011 at 2:57AM CST

OH totally doable!

cheryl
posted on March 19th 2011 at 1:36PM CST

I think it’s a lovely idea, although I suggest you add OSN branding in there somewhere to try to protect against unauthorized re-use.

I confess, I actually have one of your older photos as my desktop background. :-} I’ve been using it for at least a couple of years now. It doesn’t entirely cover the screen, but I don’t care — it still looks great.

posted on March 21st 2011 at 2:57AM CST

Oh I would totally watermark them with my URL for sure!

OHH which photo! I could give you a better quality one for your resolution!

Cheryl
posted on March 21st 2011 at 8:37AM CST

It’s a close-up of brightly colored flowers with a dark sky in the background, sort of fading to black at some of the edges. It’s a really striking image. I remember when you posted it, several people commented that they would love to buy a print of it.

arvee
posted on March 19th 2011 at 7:49PM CST

Oooh… totally great idea. the resolution i’m using is 1024×768. ♥

posted on March 21st 2011 at 2:58AM CST

Sweet!

posted on March 20th 2011 at 9:24PM CST

I have no idea what my screen resolution is, but this is a fantastic idea Sarah! You have awesome photographs so I’m sure people will be super interested in using some of them as wallpapers! :)

posted on March 21st 2011 at 2:58AM CST

Yay! I am going to try to put up a page offering some this week at some point.

posted on April 8th 2011 at 7:38AM CST

I love these photos – very dreamy effect. My resolution is 1650×1080. I think these would make lovely backgrounds.