Happy New Year
Happy New Year!! I hope 2005 is better than ever!
Mary wanted me to write down at least three new year’s resolutions so here we go! Oh you can add yours in the comments!
1. Get Healthy! I need to drink more water, consume less commercially prepared foods, and moderate proportions
2. Get Back in Touch with my Spiritual Self! I need to focus a time every day to meditate and give thanks to the Goddess
3. Realise I am NOT a Bad Person! I need to let people compliment me instead of down playing it, I need to let myself feel proud with a customer talked to me for over 30 minutes today saying what a fantastic personality I have lol, I need to not take to heart all the verbal abuse and emotional abuse that is in my life. That it’s ok for me to be alone.
4. Make my bedroom my peaceful relaxing area, even though the computer and tv have to be in here, I need to make it calming.
So? C’mon! What are at least three resolutions!
This post is over a year old which means the content may be outdated or no longer accurate.
Hey! I think 2 of my resioulutions would definetly be the first 2 you said lol and i am struggling people who say no more chocolate are either mad! or joking hehe! awesome site by the way also happy new year!
New Year’s resolutions? Hmm….
1. Get a job to save money.
2. Talk to my sister and momma more often.
3. Pick up more hobbies so that I won’t be bored as much.
4. Not let Satan interfere with my life anymore.
I only make one resolution, usually not to make any resolutions. However this year I’ve pretty much decided that your number two would be my number 1. Happy New Year!
I just got here through Blog Explosin and wanted to say how much I like your site design. As to resolutions, I have a few: 1. stop using my credit card unless it’s an emergency, 2. go back to college and finish my degree, 3. run the Chicago Marathon in October
Hey your site is incredible. Happy New Year!
Happy new year!
My new year’s resoultions are 1)Stop biting my nails, 2) Improve my hadwrighting and Spelling
Happy New Year. :)
Oooops, forgot to sign in….*snark*