Ohhh finally a rare life update! In list format as always.
- My husband is out of state for all of February on a work detail. The boys have realized fairly quickly that I absolutely suck at playing Injustice (video game).
- I went through and really purged who I followed on Twitter.
I always worry about upsetting or offending anyone, but my Twitter was NOT fun anymore. Which in turn made me rarely tweet. So hopefully I’ll start tweeting more and find more like-minded individuals to follow. I also need to stop feeling like I HAVE to follow anyone I do any work for.
- Along those lines, I need to do that when it comes to blogging as well. I’ve never developed a thick skin as a blogger, which considering I’ve been doing it for 13 years this March, sucks.
- I’ve been grain-free, legume-free, very limited dairy (hard cheeses only, no more than 2oz a day), and counting calories (1400) for just shy of a month now. Hard to figure out meals for me. VERY hard.
- I had a pretty bad allergic reaction to Imitrex a few weeks ago. Turns out people who have a sulfa allergy (MEEEE!) really shouldn’t take that medication (for migraines). Yet my doctor said most people with sulfa allergies can take it with zero issues. I am not such a person. It’s taken more than 2 weeks for most of the hives to go away (not all, just most so far).
- I got a vegetable spiralizer! IT IS AMAZING!!!!
- I also got a new duvet cover set from Ikea. I pretty much get a new one every time I go to Ikea… I have a lot. Still, SO PRETTY!
- My love for Target has grown tremendously once I realized the saving power. I tweeted about this but it bears mentioning here. Target sale + Cartwheel app + Target coupon + Manufacture coupon + Red Card (debit version) is the ultimate saving combo.
- I love the new Twitter design. I also am still fan-girling over the latest WordPress dashboard (that changed in 3.8).
- I need some new blogs to read, would appreciate suggestions especially lifestyle / recipe / tech / geeky blogs!
- Really into the Charley Davidson Series by Darynda Jones. I read a book a night generally and this series is great.
- Trying SO HARD to sleep at night / be awake in the day. It’s… too soon to tell. I’m coming up on day 5 and last night I was up until past 1am… insomnia as always.
So let me know how you’ve been! Anything exciting going on? Any new blog posts? Let me know in the comments!