Recipe: Mexican Turkey Salad Over Baked Sweet Potatoes
This is so yummy, so filling, and so healthy, with just a bit of a kick to it. For all those Weight Watcher’s out there, each serving is 7 points and this recipe is for 4 fantabulous servings.
- 4 large sweet potatoes
- 12 oz cooked boneless, skinless turkey breast, shredded
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 medium bell pepper, chopped (I used yellow)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, chopped (I used red and yellow)
- 1/2 cup cilantro, fresh, chopped (I LOVE cilantro)
- 2 Tbsp canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce (use less if you can’t handle a bit of spiciness)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
Preheat oven to 400
This post is over a year old which means the content may be outdated or no longer accurate.