October 15th 2012
- Changed the format so it shows one full post and the rest are excerpts.
- The RSS feed url has changed to https://onestarrynight.com/feed as I am no longer using feedburner for various reasons.
- By all means if you want to subscribe via email you can do that as well!
- Facebook, as much as I like it, isn’t the best way to stay up to date with me or OSN simply due to its algorithm. It’s better to subscribe to my RSS feed, follow on Twitter, subscribe via email, or follow on Google Plus.
- Ah! My Baked Pumpkin Doughnuts with Vanilla Bean Cinnamon Glaze recipe was linked here, 25 Pumpkin Recipes That Don’t Involve Pie!
- My birthday is on Wednesday. Dude.
- Oh! I actually have poblanos too! Roasted Poblano Mac and Cheese
- I’ve been shooting in RAW since I got my very first DLSR years ago and thought this list, 10 Reasons Why You Should Be Shooting RAW was fantastic!
- This WordPress plugin lets you place posts in the sidebar, which is super handy for things like a “best of” list.
- Use Smush.It to optimize your images and they even have a Smush.It WordPress plugin.
- When and why to break up with a friend, Friends Through Thick or Thin – Or Until Your Baggage Outweighs You
- This post, oh geez, seriously spoke to me. I want to print this out and frame it and give it to everyone. When Your Loved One Is Depressed.
Bonus Autumn Photo
Let me know of any neat links you’ve come across in the past week!