I love any and all things Autumn.

My friend, Jenn gave me this oil burner for my birthday in 2009 and I still find it to be gorgeous.

Granted I’m not able to use it much with my wild children running around all day but I still love how the light reflects off it.

Danielle
posted on January 4th 2011 at 6:23PM CDT

It is really pretty! I noticed from your autumn photos, and blog layout that it must really be your favorite season of the year!
I love it too, but summer has my heart… A good day at the beach is as good as sex for me… LOL

posted on January 4th 2011 at 6:26PM CDT

Oh yes. Maybe because it’s when I was born? NO idea, but by far, I feel the most… ME during Autumn!

posted on January 4th 2011 at 6:30PM CDT

Very pretty! Fall is my favorite season. I wish we could get a real fall here.

posted on January 4th 2011 at 6:31PM CDT

That is the one thing I DON’T miss about living in Arizona, lack of seasons!

Granted, I could do without the months and months of snow here in Illinois but the gorgeous Spring and Autumn and all the farms in the Summer… make it worth it!

Renèe (Maevyn)
posted on January 4th 2011 at 7:14PM CDT

Ah, this is beautiful! You know I’m all about the Fall as well. :)

I received a nice, new camera for Yule & I’ve been doing some photography as well – though I’ve got a ways to go to hope to be as talented as yourself with it. I’ve always been able to take nice pictures, but it’s been from a point & shoot perspective. This time, I’m learning it more from a little bit of a professional angle. :)

posted on January 4th 2011 at 7:37PM CDT

OHH what camera did you get?

Renèe (Maevyn)
posted on January 4th 2011 at 7:42PM CDT

Canon EOS Rebel T2i. I’ve been wanting it for a while now & my husband got that & a telephoto lens for me. I nearly peed my pants when I was opening gifts. LOL. I’ve been taking pictures of anything that will stand still long enough. LOL! My daughter is pretty fed up with me. Ha!

Sara
posted on January 5th 2011 at 5:49AM CDT

I love the light too! And thanks for linking me!! I thought I would tell you that I started a little Flickr group for all of the people I recruited for starting 365 on the 1st of January. I’d love if you joined too!

And also, the official group for January 1st starters: http://www.flickr.com/groups/the2011edition/ And of course Project 365: http://www.flickr.com/groups/project_365/

I really love doing the January 1st start group because it’s not 20,000 people humongous.

posted on January 5th 2011 at 2:37PM CDT

Thank you! I’m trying to upload to flickr but I’ve not really used it much these past few months. Debating if I’ll renew (probably will just because all my archives are linked to it photo wise).

I will ponder joining those groups!

Lynda
posted on January 5th 2011 at 9:27AM CDT

What a beautiful gift!

posted on January 5th 2011 at 2:37PM CDT

I couldn’t agree more! She “gets” me when it comes to gifts and I’m hard because I HATE surprises LOL.

posted on January 5th 2011 at 2:34PM CDT