My Thanksgiving Menu
I am SO freaking excited about making Thanksgiving Dinner.
I love to cook and more importantly, I love to cook for my family! This year I am having Daniel help me out because he loves to create, cook, and I’ve always felt that baking, roasting, whatever it is, even basic prep work like cutting celery, can give one a sense of accomplishment.
So this year we will be making the following from scratch:
- Roast Turkey (20lbs!) with roasted garlic, white wine, fresh thyme, and butter
- Gravy made from the turkey drippings
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Cranberry Sauce
- Baby Carrots with Brown Sugar and Butter
- Pumpkin Dinner Rolls
- Hot Spinach Dip
- Sausage, Apple, and Mushroom Cornbread Stuffing
- Angel Biscuits
- Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
- Apple Pie
- Pumpkin Pie
- Double Pumpkin Bread Pudding
Am I forgetting any “classic” side dish or dessert? What are you cooking for Thanksgiving this year? If you’re not cooking, what are your plans?
This post is over a year old which means the content may be outdated or no longer accurate.