Firstly, Imagine is updated.
When I got home yesterday I came home to find a box from one of my bestest friends (MJ). Enclosed was the Goddess Tarot Deck and an awesome pair of socks she knitted for me (yes I am wearing them now and they are beyond comfy I am thrilled)!
I then took Daniel to the park for quite awhile, came home, had dinner, and then I went over to my naughtytastic friend’s house for a bit to hang out. It was really nice. We drank coffee, I ate her pomegranate seeds, I fixed parts of her computer, and her teenage son whooped my ass in Halo.
Today, my son and I will be going to the library so he can play with the trains and because I have a ton of photography and photoshop books on hold. First thing I did this morning was buy the Daughtry album on iTunes! I was overjoyed to see that only on iTunes was there a bonus track if you bought the whole album (which I did naturally). I rarely buy music anymore but I must support him because I love him! In very naughty ways! I am so excited because tomorrow he will be performing on Regis and Kelly!
Oh I almost forgot! I signed up and now have a Zooomr account. It’s sort of like flickr but has some niftyness of its own.
For all the photographers out there, I have a few questions.
- Nikon or Canon? (tell me if other!)
- Where do you buy your equipment? (share websites if possible)
- Which filters (if any) do you have?
- Which lenses (if any and if it’s an slr camera) do you have?
- What type of camera bag do you have?
- How often do you shoot?
- Raw or JPG?
- What accessories do you have? (ex: tripod, spare battery, extra memory, cleaner)
- What is on your photography wish list?
- Do you feel that it is easier for men to be a street photographer than it is for a woman?
I am still debating over making lasagna for thanksgiving, maybe I should make chili and cornbread? Decisions, decisions.