Yep, new layout.

After work I picked up my son and his bike, then got my sister’s boyfriend and we all went to the forest preserve so everyone could frolick about. It had rained earlier, looks like it’s going to rain again soon, so everything had that shiny green look. I really want to explore all of the state preserves and state parks this summer if possible. Sometimes I wonder if I bore my son dragging him to all of these places.

I screamed so loud that my son got mad at me because I was thrilled that Taylor Hicks won American Idol!

dysanne
posted on May 24th 2006 at 3:07PM CST

cute layout. i like the green. very summery.

Amanda
posted on May 24th 2006 at 3:31PM CST

The layout is very pretty.  The leaves and green make me feel like what the temperature is like outside – hot and humid, like a rainforest. (I think!?)

Tiffany
posted on May 24th 2006 at 3:52PM CST

oh i like this layout. the green is a lovely shade; it reminds me of my room.

oh! and i justed noticed the footer. i like that a lot.

Kathleen
posted on May 24th 2006 at 6:57PM CST

hey, i love your layout!

Kilanda
posted on May 25th 2006 at 2:01PM CST

Wow those pictures are really great.  I love taking pictures cause its just something about it but I can’t take pictures that good.  I like the layout :D

nikki
posted on May 26th 2006 at 12:49AM CST

OMGoodness, how much do I love this new look!! And photos of D, too??! :)

Kasie
posted on May 26th 2006 at 3:04PM CST

I love the new layout. It’s green and perdy. Everyone was so happy that Taylor won. I didn’t know who he was! ^_^ I don’t watch American Idol! Oh well!

Heather
posted on May 26th 2006 at 5:27PM CST

This layout is fantastic. Your son is lucky he gets to go to all the places.

Christina
posted on May 27th 2006 at 4:13AM CST

Awww… sounds like fun taking your son around the city. I wish my city was bigger. There isn’t much to do.

Yay for Taylor Hicks. But I think that Elliott deserved it way more than any of the two remaining finalists.

This is a beautiful layout by the way. It’s my first time here. Loving it so far. I shall be back. Lol. Tootles!