This list may have more added to it at any time so check back often. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me!
Terms of Service
For hosting companies, I adore A Small Orange. For domain names I like GoDaddy.
Prices were last changed as of August 2014.
WordPress (self-hosted)Currently taking on clients in this area
- Basic out of the box install with default theme – $20
- Transfer personal blog / personal site – $80
- Troubleshoot and repair WordPress backend – $90
- Upgrade to the latest version of WP (includes backup of database, site files, and all plugins. Does not include any changes or repairs.) – $45
RandomCurrently taking on clients in this area
- Design a custom 125×125 button and add “grab a button” code to sidebar – $30
- Design up to 5 social media buttons – $25
- Design a custom comment area – $40
- Design a custom business card – $55
- Monthly maintenance – includes backup of all static files, sql databases, optimize databases, minor repairs, minor changes, upgrades to your CMS – $90 per month, per URL
DesignCurrently taking on clients in this area
- Install your provided pre-made WP theme or framework with your provided custom header image – $30
- Design a custom header – starting at $80
- Install and customize your provided pre-made WP theme or framework – starting at $150
- Design and install custom theme – starting at $350
The design service includes two concepts (mockups) based on your ideas and feedback and up to 2 rounds of revisions. Estimated design / completion time (from start to a live site) is 1-3 weeks.
The design service does not include: creating individual pages or adding written content to pages. Doing so will be an additional fee.
Working with Sarah was such a pleasure! Not only was she easy to work with, she was also very patient with me. It took me three months to prepare myself to have Sarah complete my transfer project. She answered all of my questions every step of the way, even though I hadn’t made a decision either way. Sarah was the ultimate professional and I wouldn’t hesitate to work with her again. She did an amazing job with such a quick turnaround that I was kicking myself for not contracting her sooner. Thank you so much Sarah! Can’t wait for the next chance to work with you again.
I have been using Sarah for a little over three years for all my blogging needs. She is quick, efficient, and a flat out design genius. Any idea I have for my site, she can carry out without issue. I highly recommend Sarah of One Starry Night. Two huge thumbs up from this lifelong client!
I hired Sarah for WordPress installation and to transfer my blog from Blogger to WordPress after hearing my friend Emily (joyfulabode.com
) rave about her services time and time again. Sarah was so lovely to work with! She let me know what I needed to purchase and made recommendations based on her experience, which I really appreciated. She also answered all my silly questions, not just pertaining to WordPress, but to other services I needed to purchase before she got started. My transfer was done three days early, and Sarah emailed me to let me know so immediately. I will absolutely, most definitely use Sarah’s services again in the future if the need ever arises!
Sarah was SO great to work with. She was quick to finish the work, answered all my questions promptly and made my new website look great!!
Sarah helped me switch my blog to a new platform and I couldn’t be happier. She was so easy to work with, quick to respond to questions (and I had SO many!), and the work was completed in no time at all. She offered helpful advice and was thoughtful in her replies to me. I would highly recommend Sarah. Thanks again!!
* denotes an affiliate link
** wordpress.com doesn’t allow a redirect unless you pay $10 for it through them
Terms of Service
All payments are through PayPal