Sephora had its annual 20% sale (generally once around the holidays and again in late spring) so I made good use of that discount!
I always love reading beauty haul blog posts or watching YouTube videos of hauls (a bit of a guilty pleasure that I can watch in front of my kids that’s appropriate for the boys to hear / see rather than my Sons of Anarchy or Sleepy Hollow obsessions). I am not super fond of the word “haul” but… I think my purchases qualify.
Sephora VIB Sale Haul
in no particular order
- Clinique All About Eyes Rich
- Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture (trying a new brand of moisturizer!)
- Ole Henriksen Pure Truth™ Vitamin C Youth Activating Oil (took back to the store, made my super dry skin… super oily which only got worse as the day progressed. By hour 10 it was just slick. Very odd, never had this issue with other facial oils.)
- Clarisonic Replacement Brush Head
- Fresh Skin Superstars
- Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer SPF 15
- Hourglass N° 28 Lip Treatment Oil
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder – Diffused Light
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil – Train Bleu
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil – Bahama
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil – Cruella
- Formula X For Sephora Transformers Top Coats – Hyperactive
- Formula X For Sephora Sparklers – Made For You
- Formula X For Sephora Lusters – Asteroid
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Magic Marc’er Precision Pen – Blacquer
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Lightshow Luminizing Powder
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Lovemarc – Lip Gel – Saboteur
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Lovemarc – Lip Gel – Little Pretty
- Marc Jacobs Fragrance Daisy Hot Pink Edition
- Too Faced A Few of My Favorite Things Palette
- Laura Mercier Artist’s Palette for Eyes 2
- LORAC Unzipped Palette
- Kat Von D Saint Perfume (on sale in the store for $15!)
- Kat Von D Sinner Perfume (on sale in the store for $15!)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz – Brunette (not shown in photo)
in no particular order
- First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream
- Clinique Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm – Maraschiano
- Clinique Happy Perfume Mini
- Coach Poppy Perfume Mini
And lastly all the samples I got in the various bags.
Right now I’m basically trying to find my HG (holy grail) serum. I want something that actually gets rid of dark spots / pigmentation (I’m very pale so the rare times I break out, it leaves a pink pigmentation spot) and helps even skin tone, hydrates without being slick, refines texture, and is basically awesome. A lot I know!
I’ve tried the Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector (multiple bottles) with no change. I’ve tried the Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins™ Mega-Bright serum, no change (and again multiple bottles).
I would love to get any recommendations because I’m at a loss when it comes to serums apparently.
Anyway, there you go, my epic haul of awesomeness!