Here’s my Birchbox October 2013!
If you love getting to try new products out (especially cosmetic products) then I suggest jumping on the Birchbox bandwagon! I’ve been getting the boxes for a few years now ($10 a month) and have found a few products I really enjoy (and have become purse staples).
I thought I would just do a quick post on what I got for this month’s box and by all means if you’re interested go and sign up! I would love it if you did it via my affiliate link: Birchbox Affilate because I can then earn points. I’m all about reward systems!
The products are (in no particular order):
- Miss Jessie’s® Original Pillow Soft Curls
- Coastal Scents® Neutral Mirage Palette Set
- dr. brandt® microdermabrasion skin exfoliant
- POP Beauty Aqua Lacquer – Floating Rose
- ChapStick® Hydration Lock
Overall, I am super thrilled with this month’s Birchbox, I can’t wait to see what they will do next month!