Firstly, I want to show off all the awesome new layouts from Heather, Jess, and Maricar!

I’ve been making myself take at least one photo a day even though I am largely uninspired. To try and help this, I checked out like every photography book from the library yesterday. I changed the look to Imagine and of course updated with more photos. I went through all the photos on my hard drive and deleted the crappy ones. I don’t know why I keep them. They are just… crappy, too blurry, just not right and yet I haven’t deleted them! So time to purge.

I need a good vegetarian chili recipe w/out soy/tofu products. I just like my chili without meat. I plan on making nummy cornbread with it and hope to have it for tomorrow’s dinner.

I’m already looking forward to Yule, just to welcome the Sun back because damn I can not function with it being pitch black at 4:30p. It makes me feel like I’ve wasted the day!

I’ve been pondering, allow the ability to comment on the love/music/snippets areas?

posted on November 13th 2006 at 2:24PM CDT

The new Imagine look is great and the new photos are, too. They always inspire my own work…

Angelica
posted on November 13th 2006 at 4:44PM CDT

I wrote you a comment but I’m not sure it came trough? Dunno but I write you again :) I hate the darkness of this time of the year too. It’s depressing. I want sunshine and green trees!

Kelly
posted on November 15th 2006 at 9:19AM CDT

your photos are awesome.  I took a photography class during the summer and had a blast.  I been begging my parents for a real professional camera lol.

Shari
posted on November 15th 2006 at 9:55AM CDT

The photos look great. I wish I can take great photos as you do. Imagine looks really good.

I don’t know anything about veggie recipes, sorry. Wish I could be of help.

Aenka
posted on November 15th 2006 at 4:00PM CDT

Mmm, corn bread sounds soooo good right now, I wish I had some.  And as for a chili recipe, would simply leaving the meat or meat-substitute out of a recipe work?  Hmm, or maybe it would be too runny.  Anywho, I agree that I can’t wait until longer days return.  It’s been rainy for the past three days, meaning that it feels like the middle of the night at 4.  Ugh :(

Jenda
posted on November 15th 2006 at 10:51PM CDT

Tag! You’re it Sarah! Visit my blog to play!

Amber
posted on November 16th 2006 at 1:49AM CDT

Wow, this layout is amazing! If you did this then you’ve got some serious talent under your belt.