OSN Header

Firstly, I want to show off all the awesome new layouts from Heather, Jess, and Maricar!

I’ve been making myself take at least one photo a day even though I am largely uninspired. To try and help this, I checked out like every photography book from the library yesterday. I changed the look to Imagine and of course updated with more photos. I went through all the photos on my hard drive and deleted the crappy ones. I don’t know why I keep them. They are just… crappy, too blurry, just not right and yet I haven’t deleted them! So time to purge.

I need a good vegetarian chili recipe w/out soy/tofu products. I just like my chili without meat. I plan on making nummy cornbread with it and hope to have it for tomorrow’s dinner.

I’m already looking forward to Yule, just to welcome the Sun back because damn I can not function with it being pitch black at 4:30p. It makes me feel like I’ve wasted the day!

I’ve been pondering, allow the ability to comment on the love/music/snippets areas?

Joy
has commented 12 times
posted on November 13th 2006 at 2:24PM CST

The new Imagine look is great and the new photos are, too. They always inspire my own work…

Angelica
has commented 2985 times
posted on November 13th 2006 at 4:44PM CST

I wrote you a comment but I’m not sure it came trough? Dunno but I write you again :) I hate the darkness of this time of the year too. It’s depressing. I want sunshine and green trees!

Kelly
has commented 2985 times
posted on November 15th 2006 at 9:19AM CST

your photos are awesome.  I took a photography class during the summer and had a blast.  I been begging my parents for a real professional camera lol.

Shari
has commented 2985 times
posted on November 15th 2006 at 9:55AM CST

The photos look great. I wish I can take great photos as you do. Imagine looks really good.

I don’t know anything about veggie recipes, sorry. Wish I could be of help.

Aenka
has commented 2985 times
posted on November 15th 2006 at 4:00PM CST

Mmm, corn bread sounds soooo good right now, I wish I had some.  And as for a chili recipe, would simply leaving the meat or meat-substitute out of a recipe work?  Hmm, or maybe it would be too runny.  Anywho, I agree that I can’t wait until longer days return.  It’s been rainy for the past three days, meaning that it feels like the middle of the night at 4.  Ugh :(

Jenda
has commented 2985 times
posted on November 15th 2006 at 10:51PM CST

Tag! You’re it Sarah! Visit my blog to play!

Amber
has commented 2985 times
posted on November 16th 2006 at 1:49AM CST

Wow, this layout is amazing! If you did this then you’ve got some serious talent under your belt.