Tristan found that changed leaf at the Chicago Botanic Garden a couple weeks ago and since then I have been obsessed with all things Autumn!

I’ve already hit up the dollar store (holla yo!) and got a ton of surprisingly awesome decorations.

This also means it’s almost the best time EVER which is PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE TIME! *crying and shaking*

I’ve already started filling up my gold Starbucks card to prepare and it’s even more exciting because we have a 24-hour Starbucks in the city (Chicago).

Super excited to shoot a billion Autumn photos as well. The Autumnal Equinox (Mabon) is on Saturday, September 22, 2012!

Lastly, I’m working on an Autumn color scheme design for OSN!

What are you looking forward to for this Autumn?

posted on August 21st 2012 at 10:21PM CST

NEW LAYOUTS! YAY! hahaha
As you might already know I spent some time this morning searching all things autumn on your blog because I love your pictures and I LOVE your enthusiasm for the season because it seems to match mine to a T! LOL!

I am looking forward to the colours, the smell of fallen leaves in the forest as I hike through it! I am looking forward to warm apple cider, and pumpkin picking and busting out all of my cozy sweaters (hopefully not busting out OF them [I’ve gained a little weight, lol]).

I am also looking forward to Samhain and hoping someone invites me to a Halloween party this year so I can dress up, because no matter how old I get I still love costumes.

Candy apples, pumpkin pie, apple pie, all things tasting of cinnamon… Oh Sarah, why do you do this to me?? Hahahahahaha waiting is torture and now you’ve got me all riled up!

posted on August 21st 2012 at 11:00PM CST

Seriously. I need an Autumn tattoo at this point!

I just can’t wait to decorate the house, put up all my Autumn photos on the walls, have the windows open CONSTANTLY, heating bill be damned! Pumpkin chili, pumpkin cornbread, soups, beef stew with fresh thyme, PUMPKIN EVERYTHINGGGGG!

Red, orange, yellow, purples, golds… *shrieking*

Mika
posted on August 22nd 2012 at 3:04AM CST

I can not wait for the cooler temperatures, for one! The past few weeks since I’ve moved back to my hometown have been unbearable, especially once I started work! It’ll be a very welcome deliverance from the constant sweat I’ve been under.

A very close second is all the autumn scents that appear all around. I would have my home smelling of autumn all year round if I still had my own place. I stock up on Bath & Body Works scented oils when they release their autumn scents.

Next is the possibility of rain!! AHHH I WANT RAINY WEATHER SO BADLY RIGHT NOW! *cough* I’m getting too excited. I hate summer. LOL

Karla
posted on August 22nd 2012 at 11:25AM CST

I’m most excited about my wedding. Yay! 52 days to go!

And of course with our autumn theme, I get to buy all sorts of autumn decorations. :D

posted on August 22nd 2012 at 3:34PM CST

I’m definitely looking forward to your fall photos! :)

Veronica
posted on August 22nd 2012 at 7:57PM CST

Oh i dont know maybe

ALL THE SAME SHIT!

*chases tail* there is nothing about this time of the year that i dont love. You could punch me in the head and id still be wlaking around in corduroys and loafers with a merino wool sweater on and pumpkin spice latte in hand thinking about making a brisket on sunday watching the patriots and I WOULDNT CARE!

Fall? FUCK YEAH!

Veronica
posted on August 22nd 2012 at 7:58PM CST

er walking. ill show myself out.

posted on August 23rd 2012 at 4:44PM CST

LOL there ya go. New catch phrase.

“Fall? FUCK YEAH!”

Nicole P.
posted on August 22nd 2012 at 8:06PM CST

I LOVE autumn. LOVE IT. I need to live somewhere with year round autumn. It would glorious. I would eat pumpkin pie and pick apples all day.

And autumn = BOOTS weather! I love to wear boots and I refuse to wear them in the summer like some women do. They’re just walking around with sweaty boot feet.

I love the pics of the apples and corn. I want them hanging in my house.

posted on August 23rd 2012 at 4:44PM CST

Thank you!

I’d love to find a year-round Autumn!! EPIC!!!

Amanda Jillian
posted on August 22nd 2012 at 9:46PM CST

As always amazing photos, but ohmyGoddess I love the screen shot of the design you are working on.

posted on August 23rd 2012 at 4:45PM CST

Aww thank you so much! Trying to figure out what awesomeness I can bring to the design lol.

Amanda Jillian
posted on August 23rd 2012 at 9:26PM CST

I love the stars

Crystal
posted on August 24th 2012 at 9:03AM CST

I adore your autumn-splosion! Great design, LOVELY photos, and now I really want a cold snap. <3