Some of my favorite food products lately. Not my best quality work but I am brain dead lately.

Also, by doing Project 365, do you prefer I post the photos daily or do a round-up at the end of the week? If you’re doing Project 365, what do you do?

Renèe
posted on January 11th 2011 at 6:13PM CST

How great!!! Heh, I took photos of food today as well! :)

posted on January 19th 2011 at 4:37AM CST

Thank you!

posted on January 11th 2011 at 6:25PM CST

I prefer weekly photo collages – it makes it easier to keep up and not miss anything…plus I have my blog feeding into my facebook and twitter (private FB, not my blog’s page) and don’t want to congest things and turn people off. My lame friends complain when I post numerous times a day.

cheryl
posted on January 11th 2011 at 6:56PM CST

Nice photos!

I kind of like seeing the photos daily, but I can see how other people might prefer a weekly recap. (Sorry, I know that’s not terribly helpful.)

posted on January 11th 2011 at 8:13PM CST

I like dailies :) Gives me something pretty to look forward to everyday <3

posted on January 11th 2011 at 9:56PM CST

I wanted to do daily, so I set up a tumblr. But I post the link on my blog’s fb page. I like daily or weekly (not helpful I know) but I normally plow through my reader every single day, so I don’t get an overwhelming build up.

Danielle
posted on January 12th 2011 at 10:58AM CST

My boys love cherry tomatoes, and I am not really sure how because I loath them… LOL Well I don’t really like Tomato’s in general.

Sara
posted on January 12th 2011 at 3:41PM CST

I think if you know you’re losing readers you might switch to weekly and just do Flickr daily. I am going to do a monthly review of favorite photos on my portfolio website, and then on Tumblr I post a “catch up” post every time I want to post a photo I actually like. ;)

Hope you find something that works for you!

Catie
posted on January 12th 2011 at 4:20PM CST

I need to find pre-peeled bulk garlic like that. I’d use fresh garlic so much more if I didn’t need to peel it. lol

I don’t mind daily posts with photos. But like Sara said, if you know you’re losing readers, I would switch to weekly posts of your 365 photos. :D

posted on January 19th 2011 at 4:38AM CST

Sam’s Club!

Damita
posted on January 15th 2011 at 9:44AM CST

I like round up at end of the week :)

Erin
posted on January 18th 2011 at 1:20AM CST

I prefer them daily. =)

Pacific Druid
posted on January 18th 2011 at 10:42AM CST

Time for an uncalled for and totally off-topic garlic tangent.

How do you like the pre-peeled garlic? Does it yeild the same quality as using fresh bulbs?

I use garlic regularly, and am always interested in such newfangled products. :)

posted on January 19th 2011 at 4:40AM CST

LOVE IT! Yes same quality, actually BETTER because it’s not rotting out, I get CONSISTENTLY large cloves! I had resorted to using the pre-minced garlic but it tastes… off… to me. However the garlic at our grocery stores is awful quality to me and my garlic guy only sells in the summer/autumn.

I literally throw cloves into EVERYTHING just… handfuls LOL