October 9th 2013
In the ever so popular list format!
- My birthday is in 8 days. I’m dreading it. Last year I was totally ignored and spent the whole day crying.
- I have to renew my driver’s license before then. They want me to take the written and vision tests again. I hate tests.
- I can’t remember the last time I shot any photos. Spring maybe? Just haven’t had the urge. Hopefully with it being Autumn my creative side will kick in again.
- I’m seriously considering just… not blogging anymore. I’ve been doing it for over 12 1/2 years (OSN itself will be 12 next month). I have nothing of value to share. I’m not a “writer” and I’ve never been able to do the “mommy blogging” thing very well. We shall see.
- On that note, I am no longer comfortable talking about my kids really or home life in general just due to my estranged family and other individuals that find me creepily fascinating.
- Suffice it to say, my kids are doing really awesome. Homeschooling is great!
- I’m still harvesting tomatoes which is wonderful!
- Struggling lately with how lonely I am, in terms of friends. As in… lack of them. I miss having a call-even-if-it’s-2am-to-talk person. Hell just a person I could even trust would be super great. I miss my Mary (my best friend who moved to Florida).
- This list is a bit negative isn’t it?
- Loving my Bath and Body Works candles lately! Especially the massive 3-wick size.
- I have an addiction to the newest Urban Decay Revolution Lipsticks. I currently own 7 of them (not including mini sizes).
- Really thrilled that winter squash are back in season. I absolutely love acorn squash hardcore!
- Every year it’s the same, I just can’t get over how quickly it gets dark now! Sunset starts at 6:20p these days.
- I’m absolutely obsessed with Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. All the cameos and just AHH everything. LOVE IT SO MUCH. And tonight is only the 3rd episode! Also all about Sleepy Hollow right now, too!
- I also, after just one episode, totally adore Witches of East End. I haven’t read the book series but so far the show is great.
- There is a very high possibility that I will have the iPhone 5s by my birthday. That has me thrilled. 64bit OS people!!!