Facebook decided to up and change just about EVERYTHING when it came to fan pages so here is a NEW hardcore awesome tutorial on how to create a fabulous landing page, like I have on OSN’s FB fan page!
How to add the Static HTML: iFrame Tabs application to your page
- Make sure you are logged into facebook.
- Go to the Static HTML: iFrame Tabs page.
- Click “Add to my Page”
- A lovely window should pop up with all the pages you are an Admin of. Click “Add to Page” next to the page you want to make awesome.
Customize the New Welcome Tab
- Now go back to your fan page and click the Welcome “tab” on the left sidebar.
- Put your glorious XHTML or whatever you want into the top box and leave the bottom box blank.
- Now we want this to be our landing page for non-fans. So go back to your fan page and click “Edit Page”.
I know it looks like a lot of steps but really, it’s quite easy! The hard part is figuring out what you WANT on your landing page!
To help, here’s mine up for grabs! Download my FB Landing Page!
Now, in the comments, share YOUR Facebook Fan Page! Landing page or not, I want to become YOUR fan as well!
If you have any questions, need help, whatever it may be, feel free to ask!