EE Bug Fixes
The following bugs in the EE Version 1.0 have been fixed
- Optimized the comment display function for better performance on large databases.
- Fixed trackback URL tag so that it recognizes the URL title rather than only the numeric ID
- Plugin manager was showing a list of all files in the plugin folder rather than only ones that are plugins
- Added the following missing date localization variable: %G
- Comment notifications sent to admins now use the reply
- to address of the person commenting.
- Fixed some typos. (this only affected the English version)
- Fixed a caching bug when using weblogs in their own sub-directory.
- Added the following global variable 1. This variable is identical to 1. We added a second version since some tags natively have use 1, making it unavailable as a global.
- Added obfuscating code to email addresses in contact form.
Oh also, I find it amusing how some MT people are trying to freak us EE users out. A person posted how EE will ALWAYS allow us to have as MANY authors and weblogs for FREE for basically forever and a person replied basically oh really where does it say that publically lol so the EE creator posted on the boards that yeah, it will be free as a bird :) Love how I make it into my own words huh.
This post is over a year old which means the content may be outdated or no longer accurate.