When I went from being a single full-time working mother to ONE child to being a stay at home momma to TWO boys, to say it’s been an adjustment would be an understatement.
I don’t think I could have done it if it wasn’t for my oldest son, Daniel.
Here is just a SMALL list of what he does on a DAILY basis to help me out:
- Changes the baby’s pee diapers
- Unloads the dishwasher
- Loads/unloads the dryer
- Plays with his baby brother for HOURS
- Believes he is a Sith Lord and is teaching his baby brother to be of the dark side
- Keeps the cat watered and fed
- Indulges me when I want to shoot photos
- Is VERY protective of his family
- Loves his family SO much
I have emotionally hard days, especially after the failed VBAC and I don’t think I would be able to function if it wasn’t for all the help Danny does around here!