Where I List My Sephora VIB Haul
At first I was going to make a list of what I purchased during the Sephora VIB sale but then… I got tired. Plus, I wasn’t in the mood to take a photo of every single product. Oh and I’m not sure if anyone is as interested in cosmetics and such like I am! Still, perhaps there is one person out there interested so here we go!
I was lucky and not only had the gift card my husband gave me for my 30th birthday last month in hand but I also had a few Sephora store credits saved up so that combined with what was budgeted… I think I did very VERY well!
However… here’s the list anyway! In no particular order and I had made sure to stock up on all my face care products because they are EXPENSIVE so the sale was perfect timing!
- Peter Thomas Roth Ultimate Crème In A Tube
- Tarte SmolderEYES Limited-Edition Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner Collection
- NARS Blush – Sin
- Philosophy Purity Made Simple
- Peter Thomas Roth VIZ-1000™; 75% Hyaluronic Acid Complex
- SEPHORA COLLECTION Glass Nail Files – Purple (apparently I already had one of these in my drawer, oh well, can’t have too many nail files!)
- Clarisonic Replacement Brush Head – Normal Skin
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Travel Size Set of Five – Naked (I also have the Electric set I bought at Ulta with a 20% coupon a few weeks ago!)
- Tarte Lip Service Limited-Edition LipSurgence™ Collection
- Urban Decay Mariposa Palette
- OPI for SEPHORA Nail Colour – Sugar Plum Fairies Gone Wild
- Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Palette – Poetica
- Benefit Cosmetics Bella Bamba
- LORAC Bejeweled Lip Gloss Collection
- Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real! Mascara – Black
- Benefit Cosmetics Brighter & Badder (it’s the full size Eye Bright and BADgal Mascara combo, save $10 buying this combo online rather than the individual products in store!)
- Benefit Cosmetics Erase Paste – Fair
Now, I had a surplus of Sephora “points”, still do actually… so I got three 500-point “gifts” and one 100-point “gift”.
- 100-POINT PERK – Sephora Collection Ultra Shine Gloss in 11 Shiny Pin-up Pink
- 500-POINT PERK – Fresh 500 PT Bestsellers Set
- 500-POINT PERK – Laura Mercier Flawless Favorites
- 500-POINT PERK – U.S. Only Tarte Latest and Greatest
There were a few more items I wanted but they were out of stock online and in the store. So perhaps the next sale or maybe Christmas?
I also got in the mail today some new nail polishes (not from Sephora). I got Deborah Lippmann’s Stairway to Heaven and Across the Universe. I’m a HUGE Beatles / Lennon fan AND a big fan of Led Zeppelin (thanks to my forever best friend for introducing me to Mr. Plant… and his pants HA!). I also received my Nfu Oh polishes in #51 and #52. So gorgeous!
So tell me I’m not alone in my cosmetic love or even better, higher end cosmetic love, tell me how much a shiny new sparkly nail polish can make your day FABULOUS!
This post is over a year old which means the content may be outdated or no longer accurate.