Answering Your Questions… Beauty
Let’s just dive right into it!
By Jodi: What kind of foundation would you suggest for fair skin?
I’m considered fair skin or as some “experts” at beauty stores/counters say “Wow I don’t know if we have something pale enough!”. Here’s the foundations I really like (color and formula as I have dry skin).
- Mac Mineralize Satinfinish SPF 15 – NC20
- Nars Sheer Glow – Gobi
- Laura Mercier Moisturizing Foundation – Warm Ivory
By Jodi: What kind of cleanser would you suggest for oily skin?
Depends on what your budget it so here are a few options, ranging from drugstore pricing to fancy expensive stuff.
- Basis Cleaner Clean Face Wash – back before I had my kids I had oily skin and LOVED this face wash
- Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser – I use this a lot and it works well for all skin types
- Fresh Soy Face Cleanser – hardcore favorite, I go between this and the Philosophy cleanser
- Ok it’s not a cleanser but the Clarisonic is the BEST investment you could make for your skin!
By Kristi: I have a request, actually. I’d like to see your entire makeup and nail polish collection in one photo, maybe splayed out on the kitchen table or something.
Yeah THAT wasn’t going to happen so I broke it up into bits. I just shot these quickly with my point and shoot so forgive the quality! As for all my nail polishes, I posted about that here, Nail Polish Organization, however we added two more long shelves up top and I have gotten a few more polishes since that post. I’m sure I forgot stuff too but here’s the majority of it!
This post is over a year old which means the content may be outdated or no longer accurate.